OnePlus Z Bullet Wireless earphones full review with detailed information

 hi guys this is  shubham and in this article let's do the review of this one plus Z  so I'm actually varying then and quite a few of you have asked me to actually take this outside which is this from what you say oneplus website already took it out here is it I'll show you this and comes inside this one this back here and if you open here we 




also have accessory box and some paperwork so you also get this USB type-c cable with this one and some extra steps of earbuds as you can see so that's what you get so two pairs of extra ones and one is sort of pretty attached so total of three that you are getting and always do know it's priced at two thousand rupees I feel the packaging is well done but one thing that is missing is that we don't get any pouch or anything in that and let me just

 close it close this one and give you an idea on the back it says that this has of wrap charge so if you are having the new one plus devices that have that wrap charge you can actually do fast charging with this one and they claim ten minutes of that will give you about 10 hours of battery life and in terms of battery life let's say it's long battery life over here the battery life is actually really good they claim about 20 hours of battery life guys

 I started testing it yesterday I have watched about two movies and also finished about 45 minutes of listening to music and it was hovering around about 79% so the battery life is really good and it has that magnetic control it says just like earlier oneplus what do you say the bullet while this here phone just like the same these are magnetic and on of and on off is via that so if you just open it up it switches on so that's what it is and they also say waterproof it's not completely waterproof I would say these are sort of sweat resistant so that's nice if 

you're even doing exercise and stuff a little bit of sweat or water splashes it should be fine and we also have a quick switch and we have the low latency mode I will talk about this one this is interesting they say that this is special mode that will work only with 

oneplus smartphones but I don't have the latest one class 8 devices so I tested it with what do you say the Samsung one and even a red my smartphone and I feel is actually good on this one so let's talk about it first let me actually show you these and I'll also compare it with this what do you say real me buds Wireless because these are not just about 200 rupees

 less than this one I also had it and many of you were asking me how does it compare so I'll also talk about that one but first let's look at this one and just like the original one Plus these are actually good this is made up of soft rubber and it feels very nice and premium we also have a select switch on and there's not a power on/off I would say this for switching 

between other devices I'll talk about this one later and we have the USB type-c port again this one supports fast charging so that's actually nice and again we have a couple of controllers over here plus or minus for volume and if you want to take on end calls you have to use this one and it has an integrated microphone also and I would say let's first start out talking about the microphone and I would say the microphone quality is actually very good 

on this one others did not complain about the microphone and I had I took actually calls over about 25 minutes with this one and the other party's never complained so in that department is actually really good no issues regarding the microphone and even the Bluetooth range is good even when my smartphone was here and I was in other room moving around while taking calls never had an issue of disconnection so that way it is nice also the ear tips I 

would say as I told you these are magnetic so if you open it switches on and off and the here tips are also very nice and I would say in terms of comfort these are actually very very helpful table so in that area also you don't have to worry I was wearing it continuously for hours couple of hours as probably I've watched a couple of movies with this one and never hurt it so very comfortable in terms of that and I would definitely say for 2000 rupees these are good ones and in fact I also have the original low one plus bullet violence if you guys recall this was 

priced at 6000 rupees and if you look at it almost the same in fact this one is actually thicker on these new ones I feel that's because of the extended battery life but for this one for 6000 rupees and like that the sound signature also I would say of the new one is far better than the original ones that were for 6000 now let's talk about what do you say other aspects 

of this one the Bluetooth range is good the charging speed is actually very fast and the battery life is also good and the microphone is also good so for a person who mostly uses this want to take calls and stuff like that that is good also before I'll talk about the sound quality and all these things let me also talk about the switching we have this button for quick switching and let me actually show you it's actually paired with two devices right now this is my s 20 plus 

that's gonna be shown over here it is there and also I'll bring the show me this was the redmi note this also aren't paid so let me do one thing let's just open this up and it should connect we have a LED light to this one as you can see it's connected now it's connected and it also shows you the battery life percentage right now it's at a peepers and as I've told you the battery life is kind of fake on this one it goes on and on and on so that way it's very good 

now as you see if we have one physical switch over here and if you hold it for three seconds you can pair it with the new device but I have it was already paired to this one also this red me phone and if I just double tap this one it's going to disconnect from this one and hopefully it should connect to this one oops and as you can see it's connecting so it takes about one one and a half seconds so it's very easy to switch between the devices by just pressing 

again as you can see it's connected to this ready phone let me just double click this and it should switch back to this galaxy s2 ne+ and as you can see within the second it does and I don't have the latest of 1+8 devices it's claims that the switching will be even faster it's of oneplus device so that way I like this convenient switch let me just take this out now another thing is that about latency I feel the latency is controlled very well on this one as 

I've told even while I was watching videos and stuff some of the Bluetooth headsets you get the lip synching issue here that was not the case I watch two movies on Netflix and was a lot of YouTube videos and they're also I did not have that latency issue so in that way they have done a good job but as the box says with specifically oneplus devices it has a special mode to even reduce the latency so but in general mode with this galaxy s 20 plus

I do not have an issue of latency so that's nice so in these aspects it's actually really good but now let's talk about how's the sound quality on this one and here I have mixed feelings first let's talk about the good things if you talk about the higher tones here I would say 1 plus deck a very good job in fact the high tones have a lot of clarity on this one I would give it as high as 9 out of 10 and in terms of mid tones and the vocals also here I would say it 

was very very done and I would rate it again very high of about 9 out of 10 lot of clarity and vocals and the high tones and also in terms of soundstage I would say oneplus has improved the soundstage quite a bit I could easily distinguish the instruments as they're coming from this side that side or when I was watching movies I couldn't distinguish easily 

where the bullets are flying so that way the sound State is also very good but now when it comes to bass I would say bass is there don't get me wrong it's not like the bass is not there but if you are a sort of a person who likes a bass and many of the Indians do like that a enhanced bass here I felt it was slightly lacking don't get me wrong it's not like the bass is completely not there or anything like that but I felt that the bass was slightly lacking on this
one so in terms of bass I would cut down some points and I would rate it about six point five out of ten so overall a very good headset and in terms of music also I'd really enjoy that but I did feel when watching movies and a lot of music tracks that the bass was slightly less then typically what we as Indians like so that was in terms of sound I would say and overall I would say I really like it for the fast-charging the microphone quality is really good so

 if you have that kind of a person for whom those are high priorities then I would certainly say that you like it now if I have to compare with this real me buds wireless I would say these sell for 1800 rupees and in fact if you look at it what are very similar in terms of obviously this doesn't have the USB type-c port this has the regular micro USB and doesn't support as fast charging as this one not the battery as good but in terms of sound signature 

I would say the overall sound signature for music was better on this really buds because of that bass the bass gave a lot of depth so in that area I would say if you are a person who likes a little bit of extra bass in music you might prefer the real me over the one class but anyways overall I would say now at the price point of about two thousand rupees

 if you are looking for a good Bluetooth headset and music might not be your highest priority then I can certainly recommend this one because the sound signature has improved quite a bit the microphone quality is very good it has that insane battery life and that super fast charging so anyways what do you guys feel about this one plus Z wireless earphones - let me know in the comment section below and  thanks for watching this is Ranjit and I hope to see you in my next article if you have any questions then comment down below I can reply

Subscribe for our Newsletter

RE-IMAGINING THE WAY
Back to top