Samsung s10 lite quick review with pros and cons


hi there this is shubham and in this article let's do the unboxing and have a first look at this s10 light and if you guys recall just a couple of days ago I had posted a video with this unit but this was not the regular unit this was sort of the pre-production unit now I actually have the retail unit so


 let's unbox it and have a first look so as you can see just says s10 light over here and guys this is going to be sold wire flip card for thirty-nine thousand nine hundred ninety nine almost forty thousand so let's quickly have a look I won't go in-depth about everything because in that earliearticles  I covered a lot of fast facts I'll leave the length but as you can see looks like we will get a case sim ejector tool as here are some people working on this thing Quick Start Guide warranty I'll just keep that to the side and you get this teepee of it this is the older version guys I'm just going to keep it on this side

 so you get this TPU case and here is the handset itself we have a productive layer let's move it and again better to use it with a case because it's a fingerprint magnet and if you apply the case this is how it's gonna look anyways I'll just remove it for now for the time being and let's see what else do we get in the box so this room gets nothing over here and we get this fast charger it says and this is supposed to be a 25 watt fast charger so nice to see that something is bundling this one and let's see what else oh looks like the USB type-c cable and both the ends are actually types you guys as you can see both 


the ends are like that I'll keep you in that to the side and you are also getting here phones with this one bundle and it's type-c with some extra ear tips also you're getting and as you can see these are the earphones that you are getting and you also have a couple of buttons to move forward and also take or n cause and it's a type C what do you say headphones


 guys but as this one does not have the headphone jack so that's what we get in the box so let me keep this aside and let's see what we get so this is the device itself that triple camera setup main is 48 then we also have wide-angle ultra-white then we also have a macro and if we go over here guys we have a secondary noise cancellation microphone back is that plastic pal a polycarbonate bag that you are getting and here you have the volume rockers parinibbana gives a good tactile 


feel plastic is pre applied so just remove that guys as you can see and what is the main speaker type C port no headphone jack and here you have a SIM tray and it's a highbreed that you are getting guys and an NB a-- you get this with one video gigabytes of storage and eight gigabytes of RAM but as you can see hybrid slot not a dedicated but this is what we create and we have that punch hole camera Samsung likes to call it infinity or display it's a Super AMOLED screen so let's just power


 this on and by the time it actually boots up and I set it up let me give you a configuration overview this Samsung Galaxy S 10 light is having a six point seven inch Super AMOLED Full HD plus screen it sparked by the Snapdragon 820 five SOC that has Adreno 640 GPU it comes with eight megabytes of RAM 128 gigabytes of storage rare we have a triple camera set of


 48 megapixel then we have a 5 megapixel for macro and film megapixel ultra wide we also have at the Lido megapixel front facing camera four thousand five hundred million power battery with 25 watt fast charging it comes with Android 10 and even has NFC support so guys have just set up this device and I won't go in-depth about everything because I've already posted that in the earlier article

 but let's quickly have a look so this is the theme that comes with and this comes with the new one UI version 2 that you are getting that comes with Android 10 guys and I just installed this one app that is cpu-z and as

 you can see it tells running on the snapdragon 855 SOC so again nice to see that they finally went for the Snapdragon processor on this one and and amazeen the gaming also should be very good on this one because it has the arduino 640 GPU 8 gigabytes of ram let's see if we are getting it's supposed to come with the android 10 the latest one and if you go to software information as you can see here android 10 that you're getting and if you go about here it's having the latest 


 security update that is of january so nice to see that you are getting this and this is the new one UI that you are getting and if we go to device care let's see the storage that you will get out of that 128 about 105 point 4 gigabytes will be available to you and again the camera is also an important part of this one I won't go in-depth regarding this because I have already covered that in the earlier video it also has a new thing known as super steady option so I just got this device and as this is the final version and what I would do those guys I'll put my primary 7 this

 one and test it for the next couple of days then I'll post my review so do let me know what things I should cover and this one do mention that in the comment section and hopefully by next week or hopefully in the next 10 days I'll post a full dedicated review about this one anyways guys that's it for now so what do you guys think about this s10 light do let me know in the comment section below and this is shubham i hope to see you in my next video take care guys

Subscribe for our Newsletter

RE-IMAGINING THE WAY
Back to top